Monday, June 10, 2013

Recharge


This past Sunday we decided to head to the beach for a nice family day. It wasn't really planned, just sort of happened. On the way there I checked the weather and realized it was not nice and sunny as I originally thought...in fact it started to rain a little. We decided to keep going and so glad we did. By the time we arrived there was no rain and the weather was not too cold or too hot...it was perfect. We didn't bring any blankets, sand toys, or umbrellas...just us and that was all we needed. Audrey played in the sand and discovered new sea shells and seaweed. She didn't need any toys, the beach was enough. It was a great way to recharge and just be us. Our hearts belong to the beach, any beach will do :)


4 comments:

  1. Love this post, and I love living near the beach. Whenever we need to be recharged, a trip to the beach is always in order. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love living near the beach we are about 30 minutes away from the coast :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you all love the beach. I also feel alive when I see the waters. Clears the mind and makes you think of many positive things.

    ReplyDelete