Friday, June 27, 2014

Two and a Half Ladies


A few days ago my sister and I decided to take a little adventure to the coast. We ended up at the Sutro Baths in San Fransisco. It is absolutely my favorite place in the city. There is so much to explore there (secret beaches, cool caves, labyrinths, old ruins) and it isn't usually over croweded...sort of like a secret spot of mine. My sister shares my same passion for exploring and hiking to scenic places so it was perfect. Audrey enjoys any place near the water so we all had a great day...even though we may have over did it on the hiking and ened up sore the next day. We are planning more adventures mostly around the Bay Area. If anyone has any suggestions of places that are scenic but not too crowded . We are all ears.

First trip to the Sutro Baths...

No comments:

Post a Comment