Saturday, November 16, 2019

Bonjour (Part Two)







I'm back... finding time to write and upload is tough but I love looking back on these memories so here it goes...

Our first stop on our one month adventure was Paris, France. Our flight to Paris was an easy nine hour flight with no issues. We then drove to our airbnb which was so cute and cozy. It was right in the heart of the city and had a beautiful balcony and great views of the city. It was with in walking distance to everything that we needed...including the Eiffel Tower. I know it sounds so touristy to be so excited about the Eiffel Tower but it was honestly something that I thought I would never get a chance to see... let alone share this experience with my daughter. So yes, after getting settled in our apartment we headed straight to the Eiffel Tower and it is a memory that I will always hold dear to my heart. Cheezy?.... I don't care. 

Our other days were spent wandering around the city and just taking in all our surroundings while eating all the bread we could.  I was surprised how laid back and how kid friendly Paris was. There were a ton of playgrounds and fun things for kids to do. I loved watching Audrey playing with kids from all over the world and seeing how they would communicate with the language barrier. It was cool to see that kids didn't seem to care if they didn't speak the same language... they played just the same. 

Other days were spent exploring The Louve, Arc de Triophe, Norte Dame, Rue Cremieux, and Monmarte. We also of course went to Disneyland...like the true Americans that we are...haha. We had no real itinerary just went with the flow and truly enjoyed our time. We spent about a week there before packing it up and heading to another city and country that I never thought I would see...Venice, Italy. 

Bonjour (Part One)


No comments:

Post a Comment