Monday, January 13, 2020

Buongiorno!






After spending some time in Paris. We then packed our bags and headed to another place that I only thought was possible in my dreams...Venice, Italy. It was a short flight to the airport, followed by the coolest water taxi ride entering the city. There we met my parents who had flown in the day before. The first thing we did was put our bags in the hotel room and did the most tourist thing we could...gondola ride. It was crazy expensive and we never spend that kind of money, but we just had to. We spent the rest our time there exploring and getting lost in the many alleys. Although, Venice is crazy crowded in the afternoon, the mornings are quiet and the alleys are empty. We did most of exploring then. The only thing I had on my list was to see the Libreria Acqua Alta, it was fun to browse all the books and stationary. I think this was the only place I bought things on this whole month long adventure. Audrey also had her fill of gelato in the days we were here as well. I think she tried all the flavors...just kidding. It was such an experience being here especially with my parents, I loved that we got to explore all together and all the family dinners we had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment