Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sweet Friends











 About a week ago we had some sweet friends stay with us. Drea and her daughter Marlowe came to visit us again here in California. We didn't make too many plans our only goal was to explore and explore we did. We did a few trips to San Francisco, Berkeley, and Oakland. Although, I have explored these places often, I usually only stick to scenic views... so it is nice to see the good restaurants and cute shops too. We got to hang out at Pride, SF Botanical Gardens, Japanese Tea Garden, Thai Temple, and Academy of Science. Audrey loved having a Marlowe here and wishes she could live with us. Marlowe is such a smart, mature, and wonderful girl, she certainly taught my daughter so much. We had a few down days too where the girls just played and Drea and I got to catch up on the couch or hang out in the backyard.

My favorite part of their visit was our road trip down the coast on highway one. We got to see our beautiful California coast and stayed at the Madonna Inn. I have been wanting to stay there for awhile so I am glad we got a chance to do it. On our way down to the hotel we had a wonderful lunch on a organic farm and got to wander the gardens and later on the road we got to see zebras! They are by Hearst Castle and it was so magical seeing zebras on the side of the highway. The rest of the road trip was super fun as well. I can't wait till the next time we see each other. Drea and her family love traveling just as much as I do... so hopefully we can meet up again in Mexico!!


My last visit with them...

2 comments:

  1. I have visited your website online for the primary time. thank you very plenty for having such a informative blog! i have explored these locations often, I commonly best stick to scenic perspectives so it's miles exceptional to see the good eating places and lovely stores too. I'm working at Outdoor Advertising ad Companies in Kochi i got to hang out at satisfaction, SF Botanical Gardens, Japanese Tea lawn, Thai Temple, and Academy of science. Audrey loved having a Marlowe here and desires she should stay with us.

    ReplyDelete