Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tropical Fun






Over the holiday break we got a chance to visit some of favorite people. My sister, Audrey, and I escaped our California rainy weather for some tropical Florida fun. It was the perfect girls trip. We enjoyed twelve hour sleeps, eighty degree weather and all the tropical fruit you could eat. We managed to do just about everything on our list pictured above. We didn't find any gators or canoe but all the reason to come back. It was just so nice to relax and unwind while being there. My mind was really on overload from the holidays and work. We did beach trips, got to visit Miami, and of course, there was pizza and ice cream. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked... I need to get better at that. It was good little trip and we can't wait to see our friends again. 

More pictures here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment