Sunday, January 15, 2017

New Year


Happy New Year...

We had such a good two weeks off and really enjoyed ourselves. We got to visit friends in Florida and even made time for a little snow trip in the mountains. I can't wait to share some pictures of our adventures. It is already month one and I think the year is off to an amazing start. Travel, adventure, love, and live is the plan for the year. We already have booked our first flights for the year... we are coming for you, Mexico!!

Although, travel and adventure is always the plan... this year I wanted to focus on health too. Making eating healthy a top priority in our lives. For far too long I have blamed not cooking on me working too long of hours. The truth is if you put some planning into it... it is not that difficult. I have also switched up Audrey's diet to mostly a plant based diet and have been slowly eliminating gluten as well. I have been plant based for a little over two years and Brian has even joined me this year. So far it has been going good and Audrey seems happy with the change. I have been looking to these ladies for inspiration and easy recipe help...

Ohdeardrea
Earthyandy

Theses ladies above constantly remind me to eat more fruit and have fun with it. Keeping up with these goals are all that are on our list this year. Taking each day as it comes (realizing less is more) and living life to the fullest.

1 comment: