Thursday, October 6, 2016

School Life





It has been too long but we are still here... going strong. Audrey started Kindergarten and I started a new position this school year. It has been a whirlwind but we are both enjoying our new roles. We were lucky enough that Audrey got accepted to the same school that I work at too. The position that I have gives us just enough space too and she understands that I will see her at lunch and after school. So we have been busy learning new things, hanging with family and friends, and still exploring new places. Life has been really good and we are just trying to take things day by day.

I plan to share pictures from a few adventures we took towards the end of summer really soon. We had a chance to visit some amazing places. Already planning a few more during our school breaks... I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment