Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrate



I hope everyone had a happy Sunday. Today was spent with good sleep, good food, and good people. We started the day celebrating with Brian's dad (PaPa) with a good mexican breakfast. I love that we are so close to family and getting together is always easy and a relaxing event. We got to enjoy a nice family nap midday, a very rare but always wanted event :) We ended the day at my parents house with a small bbq and some swimming. We got a chance to visit all the men in our lives that mean so much to us. Audrey made some special little art for her Dad, Uncle, and Grandpa's...she loves them so.

We are also lucky to have Brian he is a "slow to take, quick to give" kind of guy. Audrey and him have such a wonderful bond. I have said this a million times but they are truly the same person :)

Happy Father's Day to all the great men out there and especially my own Dad (Pop-Pop) he is one amazing guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment