Monday, February 18, 2013

Dinner Time


This Little Lady loves feeding her chickens dinner. She does this every night when she gets home with her Dad. It's part of her routine and she truly looks forward to it. One of my goals this year was to learn how to cook. This whole cooking thing is happening and I am slowly learning new recipes. My problem is finding the time for cooking and and actually sitting down to enjoy the meal. During the school year Audrey and I usually get home around 7pm...this is a jammed packed schedule filled with dinner, dishes, bath time, laundry, and preparing for the next day. So my husband usually prepares dinner, so it's ready for Audrey and I when we arrive. 

I hope once the summer begins I can cook and enjoy dinner...like it is supposed to be enjoyed :) I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can eat out on the patio. Till then I will keep trying my recipes and dreaming of warm weather and having more time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment