These past two months have flown by like crazy...I can't believe next week I will have a 18 month old. This Little Lady is no longer a baby. She is a walking, talking toddler!! She has officially grown out of her 9 month clothes and is into 12 month and 18 month clothes...we have a very tiny lady :) Today as we were driving home from work she pointed to all the trucks and kept saying "truck, truck." She is learning things so fast these days. Here is a small list of some of the things she is doing right now or enjoying...
1. Repeating every word you say :)
2. She is really into apples...any fruit is a apple to her.
3. She loves water and will try to steal peoples water bottles.
4. Taking wagon rides, she always squeals with excitement.
5. She was on a serious tomato kick...although, that may be fading a bit.
6. Connecting any kind of straps or seat belts.
7. Still a huge fan of Lenny the Lamb, her favorite stuffed animal.
8. Saying "Hi" and "Buh Bye" to everyone she sees.
9. Still a lover of all animals.
10. Loves to make pretend phone calls. She will hold up the phone and talk forever.
She is still very independent and loves to explore on her own. We are really trying to work on her manners and making sure she always gives big hugs and kisses to her family and friends. This little energetic gal is going to be handful...but so worth it :)