Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tulum Magic pt. 2



Finally going through my pictures of Tulum. I had taken way more photos then I initially thought. I am grateful for these pictures because honestly this trip we were all in a daze and just trying to make the best of each moment there. Shortly, after arriving in Tulum we had to change hotels...we had originally booked a cabana type room on the beach but it was just too hot. We needed a decent shower and air conditioning especially if we were going to be exploring as much as we planned on doing. However, I think if we just planned on lounging all day it would have worked and been really cool. Audrey was a bit disappointed she loved that there was an actual palm tree in our room...haha. 

Most of these pictures were taken on the main beach strip of Tulum. There was plenty of beach access and boutique hotels for us to check out. We even got to explore Pablo Escobar's mansion which is now a hotel. We also found a beautiful lagoon not too fat away. It had the warmest water and was probably my favorite day to relax and play with Audrey. I would totally recommend Tulum if you are traveling with kids. It is very slow placed and has plenty of beach, pools, bikes, and affordable healthy food choices. 

Tulum Magic pt. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment