Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tulum Magic pt. 1



This past July we were able to adventure around Tulum in Mexico. My sister and I have always wanted to come here and on a whim we decided to book and go. I have taken my time in writing this post, it is actually still hard to look at these pictures. As soon as we got here we actually wanted to fly straight home, within 24 hours of being here we got the call that my Grandma was going to pass away in a few hours. It was truly the hardest decision to stay but we knew, including my family that our Grandma would want us to stay and explore as much as we could. These pictures were taken very shortly after we received the news. This day was honestly a daze, we headed out to the Tulum Ruins and did our best to take in the sights around us. This trip really taught me to make every moment count because you just never know what is going to happen. I am glad Audrey got to experience this place because it was truly magical for her and I do believe that our Grandma was here with us on this day.

More pictures of Tulum to come shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment