Monday, May 20, 2019

Birthday Shenanigans


It has been so long since I have come to this space. I still love coming here from time to time and seeing all the memories we have made and all the little moments we may have forgotten. There is so much I want to share and document just as reminder of Audrey's little changes and as reminder of my thirties. I hope to come to this space more.

Life lately has been good but downright exhausting. I am awful at the "rat race" as they call it. I just get so tired. No amount of healthy food, exercise, and rest can fully prepare me for the day to day grind. I see so many people killing it out there and that is just not me...nor do I want it to be. I will forever be the girl with her head in the clouds wishing I lived in a van or tiny house traveling around. However, till that day comes... the show must go on...

Audrey turned eight back in April and we wanted to keep things small and simple this time around. So we invited a family friend for a first sleep over at the Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk. It ended up being such a good time. We rode rides, ate junk food, and stayed up late. We lucked out with the April weather and it ended being warm...even at night. The girls got to do all the girly thing including face masks. We all enjoyed ourselves and got a little staycation out of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Dad was there too. And Mom, when the house is paid... lets look into a Tiny house weekend retreat in The CA, Redwoods.

    ReplyDelete