Sunday, August 20, 2017

Summer Blues


Happy Sunday!! Last week was our first week back at work/school. I have to say it went pretty good. We have kept the past few weeks very low key. Think...lots of couch and Gilmore Girls. We are usually out exploring every single day during the summer but this time... it just didn't feel the same with my Grandma being gone.  I promised Audrey we will get back out there and start planning some trips soon. Next June we plan on seeing Italy, Croatia, Greece, and most likely France. So some planning is going to have to happen ASAP... haha!

Audrey started the first grade and her teachers this year are amazing. I can't wait to help find her some accommodations to help with her focus issues. I have such a good feeling about this school year. Work life will busy but I have missed my students and I am excited to get to work with them again. Here's to a good school year ahead...

Keeping this quote in mind when I find myself missing our G.G.

"You are only miles, never moons away, my love. Find me in the sky."


No comments:

Post a Comment