Thursday, November 13, 2014

Outdoor Classroom


Last Friday, I had the day off so we decided to do some exploring. I truly believe that children learn best by seeing and doing. I also believe that the great outdoors can be the best classroom. So, we headed off to Muir Woods to see some beautiful redwoods. It was really cool to show Audrey such tall trees. A few times she actually got a little nervous (scared) because the trees were so tall. We stayed exploring for awhile so thank goodness we packed her new little bag full of snacks. I loved that she could carry her bag all by herself...it was just her size but could still fit all the stuff that she needed. We really had a good day together. I love exploring new places with her. We haven't been everywhere but...it's on our list.

Check out these other super cute bags for your next little adventure...

4 comments:

  1. Looks so fun. Wish I lived near that beautiful area! Beautiful pictures, what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) This was shot with the nikon p510 (totally basic camera...very easy to use) and I also use nikon 3200 :)

      Delete
  2. Nicole such beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing :) What a wonderful place to learn and discovery.These are the kinds of memories she's carry with her for a long time! We love this area :)

    ReplyDelete