Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Science Fun


Yesterday I had the day off and I wanted to do something fun with the Audrey. I didn't want to leave home so we decided to do a little science project that I found on pinterest. We used a little milk, food coloring, q tips, and detergent. All you need to do is put milk in a dish and put a few drops of food coloring in the milk. Then dip the q tip in detergent and place the q tip in the milk and food coloring and watch the colors dance. It was pretty neat to see the colors swirling on their own. It was a fun and easy project and the supplies needed were all found in our house. Audrey and I enjoyed our day off... days off are good for the soul. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a daughter who is really close to Audrey's age. I'm wondering if she would enjoy this or just fling milk everywhere. Haha. Looks like an easy project though! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...promise it was a super easy project. We do just about all our projects outside though, just in case ;)

    ReplyDelete