Friday, August 2, 2013
For us summer is slowly coming to a close. Soon I will be back to work and our crazy schedule will be starting. So I decided to make a jar filled with little objects of all the things we did this summer with the Little Lady...I found this cute idea from pinterest.
1. a crayon...she has been coloring like crazy this summer.
2. m&m...this represents potty training . She has done great with this. Her reward is a m&m when she goes.
3. a picture of fireworks...she is not a fan of them and gets super scared but loves to talk about them. It's funny.
4. a picture of a swimsuit...she started swim lessons and forever loves being in the pool.
5. a triangle...represents learning all her shapes and colors. She loves to review with flashcards.
6. ABC tiles...represents her love for the alphabet song, she is obsessed.
7. sea shells...for the numerous amount of times we went to the beach.
8. a tiny turtle...she loves these turtles and she thinks these wooden turtles are her little pets.
We will most likely add a few more things to this jar. It has been a really good summer and I am so grateful I was able to spend everyday with her.
Side Note: Today I was featured on Cam's lovely blog sharing our favorite summer snack. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Posted by nicolle