Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Quiet Blog

Kisses
Sunday best
Ohdeardrea's recipie
Quiet summer evenings
Plenty of date nights
Chicken cuddles and bed head

It has been sort of quiet over here lately. I am just enjoying my time before my school starts again. We have been laying low, going out, and most of all enjoying each others company. Brian and I have been having some date nights while Audrey gets to enjoy her grandparents. Our last date included a all day adventure to a amusement park with his brother and his brother's wife. We rode roller coasters till almost dark...it was awesome :) We have one last road trip planned before the summer ends and in the mean time I will be getting everything organized before I return back to my busy work schedule. Summer has been good to us and I am so very thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment