Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Dear Little Lady,
These past few weeks you have been doing so much growing and learning. You are so independent and love to figure things out on your own. You have been picking up new words left and right. It is so amazing to watch. I cherish everyday with you...the good, the bad, and even the ugly. I don't want to miss a single moment. The days are flying by and you are changing so quickly. I can't believe you are a little over twenty months. Here are some of the things you are doing these days...
1. Riding your bike.
2. Being a picky eater. (somedays you are hungry...somedays not so much)
3. Remembering your manners. (peas and da doo)
4. Saying "sorry" when you have been naughty. (warry)
5. Planes, trains, bikes, and trucks are the best thing in the world.
6. You love to ask where everyone is... like Pa Pa? Da Da? Auntie? Uncle? Lola? Grammy?
7. You still love to got to bed.
8. Learning more and more animal sounds. (dog, cat, cow, turkey, chicken, pig, frog, sheep, lion, tiger, bear, and monkey)
9. Love getting your hair done. (surprisingly, you will sit still for this)
10. Boots...you love wearing them and seeing them :)
I love you my Little Lady. You amaze me everyday :)
Posted by nicolle