Since I am officially on summer break. There is so much I want to do with my Little Lady :) I am so excited for great weather and some major relaxing and taking time to do things. No, rushing around and being constricted to a time schedule. We want to do it all and do nothing at all...whatever our hearts desire. I have compiled a to do list of fun things I would like to do. Whether we do it all or do only a few things on the list. The point of is to do whatever makes us happy on that particular day. So here is to the summer of fun...
1. Finding a near by creek to splash around in.
2. Finding new parks to explore.
3. Swim lessons.
4. Splashing around in our kiddie pool. (we still need to buy this)
5. Peach picking in an orchard. (we already missed cherry picking, boo)
6. Trips to our local petting zoo.
7. Trip to a very small water park in my home town.
8. Hopefully, long afternoon naps. (hehe)
9. Nature hikes (she loves watching birds and watching bugs crawl)
10. Our trip to Hawaii. ( wish us luck on the flight)
11. Road trip to San Diego (this will be without the babes)
12. Road trip to somewhere ???
14. Baseball game.
15. Trip to the zoo.
16. Baby play dates.
17. ....and I am sure much more :)
What are your plans for the summer? Does anyone have any other fun things to do? Happy Summer everyone :)