Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cool as a Cucumber

Mexican Style Cucumbers

This is my favorite summer snack. I love to have this especially when it is super hot and you just want a small snack:) All you need is...
One large cucumber cut and (peeled optional)
Fresh lemon
Fresh lime
Sea Salt
Cayenne pepper (or favorite chili powder or hot sauce)
and then mix all together...and enjoy  :)

This is pretty much the extent of my recipes, I can't cook...at all. Believe me, I have tried to follow recipes and it never really turns out right..ha! My goal this summer is to perfect a few recipes. Wish me luck :)


5 comments:

  1. I need to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds really tasty! New follower, found you through Courtney from she always loved larking.

    Also, love the name Audrey for your sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow :) thank you and welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the longest time I thought this is how everyone ate cucumbers, mangos, pineapple, jicama, any fruit because this is how we always ate it in our house. Thanks for sharing!

    agrayrainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete