Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Moments

Backyard Life
Having fun at Grammy's.
Too cool for school!
The sun peaking through.
My job is funny :)
Cool like her dad!
This weekend was another quiet weekend. We ran our usual errands and tried to organize the house and clean out stuff we no longer needed anymore. We try to do this around every three months, my husband and I thrive on organizing. It's hard to stay organized with a Little Lady running around though :) On Sunday we decided to head out to the park for some family time and went to visit Audrey's cousin...It was a nice quiet Sunday :) I am super excited for Friday it will be Audrey's first birthday and we plan to take her to the Monterey Bay Aquarium so she can see all the fishies!!! Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little tykes swing! I have a perfect big old tree in my new backyard and I want to get one for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monterey Bay is Auntie Ray Ray's favorite place :)

    ReplyDelete