Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Womp Womp!

Back to pumping during my break time
This is what we did all day during vacation....play, play, and play :)



Back to reality today......back to work. Booo! During the Christmas break the Little Lady and I had a blast together. We got to spend some good quality time together. Sometimes I wish I could be a stay- at- home mama :) Some days I feel like I am missing out, but I know she is being well looked after by her grandparents and is having so much fun with them. The good thing about my job is that I only work during the school year and get a good amount of days off in between. So for now it's back to business as usual around here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh work pumping, those days were no fun. But, before you know it you will be done and missing it!

    ReplyDelete