Dear Little Lady,
Well, my dear another month has passed and now a new year. I can't believe in a few short months we will be planning your first birthday. This month has truly been the month of play. Playing has become your new favorite pass time. From the time you wake up till the time you go to bed, you play. I have truly enjoyed this month. Here are some of the things you are currently doing or enjoying.
- Eating anything and everything. (healthy only, obviously)
- Playing with toys and the dogs.
- Trying your hardest to clap.
- Looking and pointing at lights.
- Occasionally waving if the mood strikes.
- Talking and interacting with anyone under the age of five. (your favorite)
- Crawling as fast as you can.
- Standing briefly on your own. (longest time about 30 seconds)
- Sleeping through the night. (around 10-12 hours...it's a miracle)
- Fake coughing :)
- Going to the park.
- Reading your books with Mama and Daddy.
This month has flown by once again. I am just trying to enjoy every moment and be thankful for every minute given. I am so excited for this year and all the things we have planned. Happy Nine Months Little Lady :)