Sunday, January 29, 2012

Carrot Queen


Dear Little Lady,
In honor of your current carrot obsession, we decided to plant you a little vegetable garden. The past couple of weeks you have been eating carrots like a crazy woman :) I am so glad you are eating your veggies, I know some babies can't stand to eat them. I hope the carrot seeds we planted will grow. I don't really have a green thumb, I sometimes have a hard time keeping a house plant alive :) This will be a fun project though and hopefully we can keep doing this in the years to come.

Love,
Mama


A special thanks to Drea for having me on her wonderful blog. Her kind words meant so much to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah that picture is heart melting! I commend you for planting a garden in her honor, and I too have plant {death} issues. Good luck!!
    I am a new follower!
    Domestically Unemployed

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! My bubbas loved chomping on carrots when they were teething, good luck with your lil garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Auds,

    I loved eating carrots so much when I was little, I turned orange! :)

    Love,
    Auntie Ray Ray

    ReplyDelete