Thursday, September 8, 2011

Making Sweet Music!

                                                  Playing some Mozart for brother Tuffy.

                                                             Playing some Chopin.

                                                           Do you have any requests???

Dear Little Lady,
I am very excited to report that you love your new piano. You and Mr. Piano played for almost twenty minutes in the nice cool grass. This is a record, not much can keep you so content or focused for that long. I would love to introduce you to the piano and violin. I think it is such a great talent when children can play a musical instrument. Your Daddy and I lack in the musical department, but I have always had a love for it. For now we will stick with Mr. Piano and see where it leads us. Perhaps one day I will be listening to you play at Carnegie Hall in the big NYC.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment