Monday, March 27, 2017

Sick Days



Last week was pretty much awful for Audrey. She came down with some sort of bug... she had a crazy high fever and the worst cough for a few days straight. It was the first time I have ever seen her this sick. She is usually pretty healthy and rarely is sick. So we were all kind of shocked how bad she was. I am so grateful to my parents who helped me out when Audrey had to stay home and I needed to be at work. My mom put together this little fairy garden for her to play with in between naps and resting. The pieces are movable so Audrey can rearrange them how she wants. Audrey loves it and is hoping real fairies will come visit her. I totally recommend this if you have a sick kid who needs a little quiet play and need to break away from the television for a bit.

Here is to a healthier week ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment