Friday, March 14, 2014

Growing Up


This past weekend I finally caved and Audrey got her first hair cut. Family members had been practically begging for months for me to trim her hair. The bottom line was... I wasn't ready for her first trim. Then on Sunday I mentioned to Audrey if she wanted to get her hair trimmed and she got so excited... I had to let her. She sat so still and proud in the salon, she watched so closely as the lady trimmed her bangs. It was a moment for the both of us and I can't wait for more "firsts" with her. I tear every single time.  

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I can totally relate to this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Nicolle!
    Her first haircut looks really cute :-)
    Great to have stumbled upon your blog!
    Hug, Cathy

    ReplyDelete