Thursday, September 19, 2013

Keep it Moving


So my co-workers and I have decided a couple of times a month to get out and do something healthy for ourselves. Whether it is biking, walking or hiking... just doing something out of the norm that includes some physical activity and a little adventure. Our first bike ride was a little over twenty miles and we biked to the bay. I was pretty impressed with myself considering I haven't been on a bike in forever. I actually really like being on the bike and I like that I was getting out there and trying something new. I was actually so excited that I bought this for Audrey. We haven't received it yet...so I hope it works out :) I'm pretty sure she will enjoy herself, she is pretty fearless when comes to things like that. Does anyone have experience with toddler bike seats or know of some good ones?? 

1 comment:

  1. you biked next to my home!!! like 30 seconds off the path!

    ReplyDelete