Friday, August 9, 2019

Bonjour (Part One)


Last summer was the summer of travel. We were out of the country for over six weeks visiting France, Italy, Greece, and Mexico. It was our first time really out of the United States besides Mexico. With the help of my parents and lots of saving and budgeting we were able to travel for a month in Europe. It was by far the most amazing experience and I am so thankful I was able to share it with Audrey. 

This summer we have mostly stayed home and renewed Audrey's passport. I have been quietly saving for new adventures while we waited. We are not sure were we are headed next but for now we are just enjoying the quiet of home and getting ready to head back to school and work. Over the next week or two I hope to share our Europe and Mexico trips. I can't believe I waited so long to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment