Friday, June 1, 2018

A Little Party




I just wanted to share a few pictures from Audrey's 7th birthday party. It was a sweet little party filled with great friends and some fun art. I am not a huge believer in over the top birthday parties. I don't ever want Audrey growing up thinking she is going to have a huge part every year but from time to time, a little party can be fun and so sweet. The theme was mermaid art and I knew the perfect person to help out. My awesome and amazing talented friend, who happens to teach art. She lead the kids in the art project and their mermaids turned out great and the kids had a blast. There was also a sweet little surprise from one of her friends...they played "Happy Birthday" for her on the guitar. It was a good little day.

Summer is almost here and we are so ready. The day after we get out of school we are off on a month long adventure with our family. This trip has been planned for quite awhile and I can't believe it is finally time. We are planning to spend time in France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece. We hope to make some amazing memories that will last a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment