Monday, May 15, 2017

Just Breathe

                                      
To be honest these past few weeks have been really hard. My work life has been nonstop craziness. I know when you go home you are suppose to leave your job for the night but when you work in education... sometimes you just can't. I am so thankful for my supportive family and friends. I just keep telling myself to calm down and just breathe... this too shall pass.

Yesterday was such a nice day. We kept things simple and easy. Audrey, Brian, and I went on a little hike and found some beautiful nature to admire. We also stopped at little cafe in the middle of nowhere and found some amazing avocado toast. It was just a simple calm day spent with the people I love and who support me. It was all I needed.

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day and to my own Mom for giving me the best childhood and who continues to be so ever supportive in our lives. She has always set the best example for me to follow and I am forever grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment