Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Friday



The weekend is almost here!! Weekends mean the world to us especially during the school-work year. It is our time to relax and explore. However, this coming weekend will be spent at school getting ready for our Spirit Week. The weather is suppose to be sunny and slightly warmer than it has been. So we are going to do our best to try to sneak away for a bit. These pictures were taken a few weekends ago when there was break in the weather. California has literally been raining for what seems like two months straight. I know, I know, it is a good thing. I am happy to hear that Northern California is officially out of the drought. 

A quick story about this swing. We had to seriously wait in line to have Audrey use it. I blame instagram... there was a line of about ten instagrammer people. I remember when nobody knew about this "secret spot" and you could have this beach all to yourself. So she got to swing for a total of like three minutes... haha. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy weekend...

p. s. I am going to do my best to start blogging more and more. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment