Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sleep Diaries


Oh my goodness this girl can sleep. I mean 12+ hours night sleep and 2+ hour nap sleep. Brian and I have truly past on our sleep gene... she has been sleeping through the night practically from the day she was born. She will sleep anywhere too. Her bed, our bed, couch, car, wherever. Our work week schedule is really demanding and really busy. I am glad she is still able to take her naps and get the sleep she needs during the week because clearly she needs it. On the weekend I always try to give her days where she can just relax and enjoy. This girl always takes full advantage as do Brian and I... family naps forever!! 

Also, my sweet, most talented friend wrote a cookbook!! It's filled with amazing plant based recipes for the whole family. Check it out...

2 comments:

  1. sweet baby. ummah..
    thanks for the share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the post is sweet reminder for me. a cutie pie girls with nice haircut. share with us more photos of her and more diaries. must visit us to buy best baby swings for sleeping

    ReplyDelete