Thursday, May 15, 2014

Keeping it Light


Weekday nights can be a bit exhausting at times. Some nights I stress about getting dinner on the table, dishes done, laundry done, house cleaned, lunches packed, baths, and so much more. It can be really overwhelming at times. I really just need to calm down and do the best I can. If my house isn't exactly perfect, nobody is going to come check or even care...ha :) 

So tonight I surprised Audrey with her two favorite things the color pink and balloons. She was so surprised and happy. We played till the sun went down and then went out to dinner. No housework got done and even better no stress occured. Although we can't do this every night, it was still needed. Here is to keeping it light and happy on a tired Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment