Sunday, April 27, 2014

Took a Break


This past week Audrey and I got to take a break away from work...it was heaven. We stayed close to home for the most part and slow mornings were my top priority for the week. We made art projects, made pancakes, visited family, planted more plants, and got our home organized. Tomorrow it will be back to regular schedule with warm weather heading our way. I am super excited for the next few weeks as school slowly starts to wind down and looking forward to my slow summer days...

I find myself complaining too much about my work schedule...that is something that needs to stop. I am very fortunate to have my summers off and grateful that I am able to spend it with my Little Lady. THE END...NO COMPLAINTS.

I also love that my kid is barefoot in every single photo...we take our shoes off to go outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment