Monday, July 1, 2013

Heat Wave


We have been having a little heat wave for the past few days and I must say I really like it :) I am a warm weather fan...even when it is too hot. We have been keeping cool with numerous water activities. Our most popular activity so far is the slip and slide, this was a big hit with the Little Lady and my husband. This heat wave reminded me of a few weeks back when the weather warmed up before summer even started. 

We have been having a great summer filled with lots of laughs and lots of water. Since Audrey is such a fan of water we signed her up for swim school...I am almost positive she will enjoy this class. We are also planning a little road trip down to Southeren California later this week. We will be on the hunt for beaches and good local food. It should be fun and we are all very excited.

Happy July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment