Dear Little Lady,
These days, time is flying and very soon you will be two years old. I am going to cherish these next few weeks that I still have my one year old Little Lady. You have grown so much and are truly a interesting little person. We have conversations now and you even like to cuddle with me now :) Here are some of the things you are doing or liking right now...
1. Dancing whenever you hear music.
2. You now ask to do art. (water painting)
3. You ask questions now. (mostly where people or things are)
4. Balloons are your favorite.
5. Wearing Mama and Daddy's shoes.
6. You love chores. (feeding your dogs, chickens, and rabbits)
7. You love cleaning too. (mopping and dusting)
8. Blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries are your favorite.
9. Exploring new places. (if it is interesting you don't even need a nap)
10. You love soup... any soup :)
11. If we ask you "how old are you?" you already say you are "two" :)
I promise we will do some more exploring in the next few weeks and we even planned a trip to New Mexico before you turn two (fly free). In New Mexico you will have the chance to meet your Great Great Grandma. I can't wait for warmer weather and the time change, so we can have some fun outdoors :) Happy 23 Months sweet lady...