Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Creating


Today was spent relaxing and creating. It was the first day off of the holiday break and I was super excited to spend the day at home. The Little Lady and I spent some of the day pretending to be artists. I like using watercolor paint because it isn't too messy and it cleans up easy. Audrey had a blast with the paint. She loved dipping the paint brushes in the water and putting the paint on the paper. She very quickly discovered she could paint her clothes, the ground, her face and much more. I let her create as much as she wanted to and she loved every minute of it. I am truly thankful for this Little Lady and all the time we get to spend together. It will never be taken for granted. Hoping everyone has a nice holiday tomorrow.

Do More-See More-Give More-Be More

2 comments:

  1. cute! Quinne has those tennies and I can't wait for them to fit her :) I hope you're having fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete