Thursday, September 6, 2012

Long Days, Short Nights


These past two weeks have basically been one big blur. I just can't keep up with everything. My days seem to be so long and my nights with my Little Lady seem to be so short. By the time I get home I just want to play with Audrey and go to bed... but chores, dinner, and baths need to get accomplished. I need to get back in my routine again and start getting more organized but, I keep catching myself daydreaming of my summer days. These summer days were some of the most fun relaxing days ever. I'm sure I will snap out of this funk soon.... I hope :)

This past weekend was super fun and we enjoyed a lot of family time together :) I will post some pics soon of our little adventure we had. This coming weekend we are heading out of town to celebrate are best friends birthday at the lake. Audrey will be spending time at her Lola's house, I miss the Little Lady already :( she has so much fun over there though, she won't even miss us... haha!! Today, this Little Lady is 17 whole months...crazy, just crazy. Next week I will post a little update on the things she is doing and liking these days. She is growing and changing so quickly it is truly a blessing to witness.

Happy (almost) Friday everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment