Sunday, July 8, 2012

Finding light...

Trying to find light, when it seems so dark.

This past week I was reminded just how precious life really is and how the time given should always be treasured and never taken for granted. We many times get so caught up in everyday life that we often times don't realize the blessings in front of us. My best friend (sister) unexpectedly lost someone dearest to her. Her strength and courage this week has been indescribable. I have always looked up to her and will forever look up to her for the woman she has become. She has such a calming way about her and has been making sure everyone is comforted, even though she is hurting the most. Many thoughts and prayers for her and her family...I love you sister and Rayland, Alma, and myself will always be here for you and do anything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment