Thursday, June 28, 2012

Animal Farm


We have some new additions to our family Hopper and Skipper (not pictured) and they are so cute. Last Saturday morning my husband picked them up. I never know what he is going to bring home :) Both rabbits are around two years old and seem to be fitting in just fine with the chickens. Audrey is of course on cloud nine, she loves feeding them and giving them plenty of hugs and kisses. It is so neat watching her interact with animals. She truly has a love for animals, she hasn't met an animal she doesn't like :) Every morning and evening my husband and her go out to feed them and clean out their cages, she already has her little chores :) I am so glad she will be growing up with this small farm, and I wonder what my husband will bring home next...

No comments:

Post a Comment