Dear Little Lady,
You are growing up too quick little one :) The time is flying by and there is no way to slow it down. We are enjoying watching you grow into a little lady right before our eyes. You have such a free spirited personality and are so independent. You are in your element when we let you just run free :) You run up to complete strangers and flash that big smile at them, wherever you go. Here are some of the things you are doing and enjoying at this moment...
- Doggies (big, small, fat, skinny, ugly, cute...you love them all.)
- Black bean and avocado (can't get enough of this.)
- Digging in rocks and dirt (my little archeologist.)
- Watching birdies and airplanes fly by.
- Kissing stuffed animals and doggies (too cute!)
- Running and giving people hugs (the best!)
- Clapping hands.
- Flirting with strangers.
- Playing with kids.
- You have finally learned that rocks and dog food are not for eating :)
- Dancing when you hear any type of music.
- Stacking alphabet blocks .
- Giving people "high fives" (your latest thing.)
- Most of all...being free to do as you please :)
|Thanks, Grandpa for my vintage wheel barrel...I shall now garden :) Love, Audrey|