Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Crazy Eye


The Crazy Eye and its meaning...

I have been working with children for quite sometime and I can always spot the trouble makers. I can spot them from across the room and without even meeting them. I can tell by their crazy little eyes :)

 Now these children are my absolute favorite. They keep things interesting and usually 90% of the time they are super funny. These children have energy for days and usually are just looking to have a good time :) There is something about their little eyes, like their spinning and looking for trouble. I used to joke that my future child would have "The Crazy Eye" and I am here to tell you...SHE DOES!!

My Little Lady has energy for days, she even poops out two and three year olds...ha! She is super independent and is always looking for something to do, see, or destroy. Our Little Lady is awesome and we wouldn't have her any other way!

P.s. My husband had "The Crazy Eye" when he was a kid and I think...he still does ;)
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Amelia has this going on. OH dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete