Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello, My Name Is...


Hello, my name is...AUDREY :)
We named her after the beautiful Audrey Hepburn and because we didn't know anyone else named that.
Although, her name is Audrey we rarely call her this... there is a abundance of nicknames for her.
I wanted to update this list..I wonder which one will stick after she gets older :)

  1. Little Lady (obviously)
  2. Pickle
  3. Boo Boo
  4. Sweet Pea
  5. Auds
  6. Mama
  7. Bratina
  8. Briana (because she looks so much like Brian)

The good thing about this is she answers to all these names.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, I think it's funny how you can spend 9 months or probably even longer, planning the perfect name for your offspring only to call them something totally different. We call our little man Chops most of the time, which is totally random and bears no relation to his name or anything else whatsoever.
    And I agree. It will be funny to see which ones stick as they get older. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dear Beautiful Boy
      Your little one is so cute :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I just stumbled upon your blog. You have a beautiful family and your lil' gal is adorable!

    -Sue

    ReplyDelete