Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Truly Thankful!

It's that time of year again to be thankful for all you have. I have to say one of the many things I am grateful for is my husband. We have been together for a little over eleven years, and still keep coming back for more. My husband and I have been through it all... ups, downs, highs, and lows. No matter the situation, I can always count on him. We are the complete opposites in every way and still always manage to find common ground. It is never a dull moment with him. He is always thinking of little things to surprise me with and ways to make my life easier (example:  he packs my lunch every single day.) I am so grateful to have a supportive husband who always makes sure I have time to blog :) I look forward to spending my life with him and our daughter. I know it won't always be rainbows and sunshine, but I am so happy I have my family to fall back on.



Thank you so much for all the sweet comments and a special thanks to The Wiegand's  for having us on their beautiful blog. What a wonderful surprise...my husband always has something up his sleeve. This truly made my night!


3 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over and see what amazing husband did this! You are one lucky girl.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! What a creative Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, i've been working with your husband (i'm casey's assistant) to make this happen for you... he is such a great guy! you are blessed! i think me & casey have been talking about his kind gesture for weeks!! hope you guys had a fabulous thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete