|My middle name is TROUBLE!|
Dear Little Lady,
I can't believe another month has gone by so quickly. You have accomplished so many new things. Just this past week you began crawling and pulling up on things. You love to explore the house now and you are noticing more things than ever before. Everybody still thinks you look just like daddy, and I have to agree. I am sure this new month will bring even more exciting adventures. Here are some of the things you are currently enjoying.
1. Being Outside.
2. Seeing your four-legged brothers.
3. Seeing your Grandparents.
4. Eating new foods.
5. Playing and talking with Lenny the Lamb.
6. Sleeping at night.
7. Crawling EVERYWHERE.
8. Pulling up on things.
9. Touching faces.
10. Pulling on Buttons.
11. Eating and playing with books.
12. Playing with your radio/clock.
13. Swinging in the park swing.
I am very excited for the weeks ahead. It's going to be hard to keep up with you, but Mama and Daddy are up for the challenge. Happy 7 months to you.