Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We Make Friends Our Family.

                                             I am so blessed to know these beautiful women.
                                                                   Audrey's Aunties
                                                                     (October 2009)

Dear Little Lady,
One of the many things I would like to show you is the importance of friendship. I am blessed to have a wonderful group of friends who support me and are ALWAYS there for me. I want you to always treat your friends as you would your family and always be there for them, no matter what. When it comes to making friends it is not about quantity, but about quality. You will always need a great support system for whatever you do in life. Although you will ALWAYS have your mama and daddy, it's so nice to know you have great friends to fall back on.

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. I love you baby Audrey!

    Love,
    Your Auntie Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama's right! =] Know we'll ALWAYS be here for you, Audrey girl!

    Love, love you,
    Auntie Al

    ReplyDelete