Thursday, August 18, 2011

There are times I miss this.....

                                                             My Little Lady and I
                                                         9 months   (April 2011)
                                  I was fortunate to be blessed with a wonderful, easy pregnancy.
                                                              
                                                     Now I carry the little lady in here :)
                                                         She's in there somewhere.
                                                     First visit to the beach with her.
                                                                   (May 2011)


                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment